Unreached of the Day

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Twice upon a time...

...nobody ever cared to write on this blog. So, it was rejected and neglected and almost was annihilated! But, thankfully, Junior Josephine Joanna Jalopy, came to the rescue, and wrote on here once again, so that the blog did not actually get erased from existence!
 And then wonder of wonders, I (Patty) decided to post on here again too! Wow! (you can faint from shock now) But don't get used to it. This probably is a once in a long time thing again. Just for fair warning. And do you know what a warning is? It means that it has been spotted, and is is probably going to happen! Unlike a watch, where the conditions are just favorable for it! Haha! Well, ya know, it is tornado season after all, so I figured to add a little bit of some weather advice in here as well, just in disguise as something else! =D
 Okay, well, iffen ya have been wondering what I have been doing lately, maybe it would be better to just read my journal, because I assure you that you DO NOT want me to write it all out on here. It would take entirely too long, and you would be so fast asleep you would be snoring so loud that I could hear you! Heh heh.
 So, just a short version would be this: working! Okay, that is really short. I will go into just a little bit more detail. Well, mainly I have been out working in the fields with Pa, at least 3 days of the week. We have been checking lots of irrigated and dryland wheat fields, and now we are starting to also check the corn and soybean fields that have been planted (a good number of them have been now!). So that keeps us pretty busy. And then on the days that I am at home, I try to help out with the household things that I can (chores, cooking, cleaning, etc.), and also the outdoor things. Gardening, mowing, watering, weeding, those sorts of things. In addition to practicing, and sometimes reading books and writing letters! I enjoy doing those things. Not the practicing so much though. Sometimes I have to force myself to practice. But oh well! At least I have a good teacher, my sister, Dandi! =0) And no, she does not have a big nose like that smiley face does.
 All righty, so with that, I think you are pretty well caught up. Eh?
 And now I am going to do a few different posts with some things from my past journals in them. So hope that you will enjoy them!
 That will be all for this post. Sorry no pictures! I am going to be boring today. =[ Get mad at me, see if I care! Hahaha!

4 comments:

Junior Josie said...

Okay, I'm mad! Heh heh heh.

Anonymous said...

Alright you have two people mad at you now. Hey wait... What was I supposed to get mad at you for?

Private Eye Patty said...

Oh good. Ya know, it's a good feeling to have people mad at you. Hah! Just baby goating! That really was sarcastic. But guess what I'm gonna do now? *evil laugh* Oh, this will be fun!!!!

Private Eye Patty said...

I'll never say.