Unreached of the Day

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pictures!

Howdy folks!  I haven't posted any "fixed" pictures on this blog, so I'm goin' to! =D
Doesn't it look like a painting??
Irene, this one is just for you!  Remember it's your favorite? =P
 These two are the same picture, just different things done to them. 
Okay, I guess that's all for the moment. =)

-Josie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Private Eye Patty said...

Who is this person from Muskogee, Oklahoma? Hmmm, that's interesting. I may know who it is, but not quite sure. =)

Junior Josie said...

You may know? Who? (Initials at least?)

Anonymous said...

It actually might have been me. Unless you guys know who it was...

Private Eye Patty said...

Well, actually, come to think of it, I probably don't know who it was. I was mistaken...unless it is CN from Beaver, OK. But Idalee is probably the most likely suspect! HA!