"What God has given us, He wants to use for His glory. Whatever skills, abilities, and gifts that He has given us, will have eternal results if they are placed in His hands to use in His way." - Dennis Best, NTM.
Unreached of the Day
Monday, May 28, 2012
More collages
And a couple more yet for y'all!
Another food one...
And a cow one! Like it, Patty?
And that's all for now, folks!
-JJJJ
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought you were saying both were food ones. Including the cow one. :)
Now you're making me hungry and jealous! I want that cow collage printed, please!!! YES! I really really like it! It is very nice indeed! =) Thank you for doing it, Josie, and for posting it!
4 comments:
I thought you were saying both were food ones. Including the cow one. :)
Haha! Yeah, I saw that when I looked at the post after posting it and thought the same thing! =P
Now you're making me hungry and jealous! I want that cow collage printed, please!!! YES! I really really like it! It is very nice indeed! =) Thank you for doing it, Josie, and for posting it!
Heh heh, hungry and jealous indeed! =D
Okay, sure, we can print the cow collage! =)
Post a Comment