All righty, here are some color collages for all y'all! =D
I couldn't decide which ones of each set I like best, so I'll just do a bunch. ;P
The first three are rainbow colors in the garage. Which do you like best; horizontal, vertical, or mixed?
Rainbow colors outside! I couldn't decide which orange, yellow, or green one I liked best, so I used more than one!
And lastly, rainbow colors inside!
Well, there you are folks! Do you have a favorite? Mine is probably the last one. =D
When I first mentioned color scheme, I had in mind doing like an all red one, an all orange one, etc., but I thought it might be hard to find that many things of one color.
See ya! JJJJ








3 comments:
Of course you would like the last one best. Miss K-State fan!
Yup, that's for sure! =D
Very nice color themed collages! I like them quite well! They look nifty! =) And yes, the wildcat is very nice! =D
Post a Comment