Howdy again! I think I'm taking over Patty's blog. She'll have to scold me thoroughly when she finds out!
I think I like what I did with this picture, but I can't be sure. What do you think? It looks better now than it did when I first did it, though, so you don't get the full effect... Anyhow!
Today one of our cats got a big ol' prickly pear spine stuck in her eye... how in the world she got it in the middle of her eye, I can't imagine, but you know how dense cats can be!! She probably thought she needed surgery on her eye, and thought it looked like a needle, and she decided to take matters into her own hands and try to do surgery on her own.
HA! What a thought. Anyhow, I thought she might go blind 'cause there was blood around her eye and it didn't look so great, but once we got the sticker pulled out it looked okay again.
I think that's the only picture of interest that I have to post on here for now, so I shall end this post here and now!
2 comments:
JOSIE! How dare you take over my blog! I am appalled at the audacity of you!
Ha! JUST KIDDING! Why in the world would I scold you for updating this blog? Which by the way, is both of ours...not just mine! I am glad that you have been updating it, as it is obvious that I have been neglecting it! So, rather, I should THANK you! =)
Ok, good, I'm glad you're glad that I've been posting! Hehe! =)
Post a Comment