Unreached of the Day

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crop pictures

Hey there!  I fixed some of my pictures and am going to post them, since I can't enter them when I've changed them so drastically. =P






There is smut or something on this wheat!  Oh no!!!  I hope it's not bundt... that would be bad.  I didn't really notice it when I was taking the picture.
Well, which one is your favorite?  Personally, mine is the combine one.  #1 because they're Case IH's, and #2, because I figured out how to make it look all professional with the blurring in the background!  I always wondered how they did that; now I know!!!  They use trickery!
'Kay, don't forget to vote for your favorite!  By the way, that last one isn't changed at all; it's the original.
Oh, and the object in the second to last picture is my handy dandy oakfield probe! =)  Which they really ought to figure out how to make it with stronger steel or something; they really break too easily. 
Well, that's all for now, folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Combine!

Anonymous said...

You know guys...you should maybe post on here...occasionally. June 21, was an awfully long time ago!

And by the way... Why am I showing up as Conway Arkansas?!? My internet provider is based out of Texas, not Arkansas! Weird!

Junior Josie said...

OOPS! Sorry! I'll try to post again here sometime soon! =) But right now it's time for me to eat supper! Hoorah!

Junior Josie said...

Oh, and I haven't any idea why it's having you show up as Conway Arkansas! It's just crazy... Like it always says we're either from Bucklin or Wichita! Not so! =P