The beginning of the dust storm that Patty and I drove through on our way home from K-State. It got so bad that you couldn't even see the road in front of you.
Ice cream! K-State ice cream, nonetheless! It's Purple Pride. =)
Don't you like our Kansas canyon? =0)
I know it, I've posted this picture before... but I like it, so there!
Hehehe. Couldn't resist.
A very small portion of our soybeans. I like the house in the background for some reason.
A Case IH tractor! Yay!
Another view of the same tractor.
All right, now after this post you can't argue the fact that Kansas is NOT flat, Kansas DOES have water, and Case IH's are better than John Deere's!!! Bye now... =P

6 comments:
Thank you!! Lovely dust storm! We don't have things like that down here and we didn't in our part of Kansas either. Y'all live closer to the dust bowl..
I wish you would post something up on the other blog too! I feel like I am taking over when I have posted several times recently and my last post stays up as the most recent forever!
Indeed it was a very nice dust storm! Full-blown! However, I must say, it wasn't so nice having to drive through it. You couldn't see anything but DIRT in front of you! Oh well, we got home safely...praise the Lord!
And, yep, we certainly do live closer to the Dust Bowl then y'all.
Well, whaddya know? I did post on the other blog! Were you happy? And guess what? I actually did it BEFORE reading this comment! I ain't even kidding! =)
Well aren't you well behaved! You did something without me telling you to. Or at least you didn't know I told you to. :)
Haha. How funny! =)
I ain't well behaved. It was just a once in a life time happening! Haha! Maybe...
And, yes, I see that it is time to post on here again...but I really have better things that I need to do right now! SORRY!
I'll try to be patient and wait. Actually it's not to hard considering I have almost no accsess to the computer right now! It's kind of nice you know?
OH!!! ARG!!! I forgot what account I was on!
Post a Comment