Unreached of the Day

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Depictions through a Lens

Pictures for you from the past long months of absence!
Soybeans from July

Pennsylvania Smartweed. 


Windmill by a corn field.  (Please try to ignore the hideous kochia on the left)

A good ol' FORD tractor

Wonderful reminder of God's promise!


Green pasture ~ result of the blessing of rain!
 Here begins my "cattle saga" ... Before I had the camera out, this friendly calf came up and was licking my fingers.  Once I ran and got the camera and came back, however, he was more reserved.

"Just what are you doing?"

The papa... he didn't want me getting too close to his calves.


Milo pollinating

This trail was fun to navigate with the pickup! =P



North Dakota sunrise

Kansas "sundogs"

And I couldn't leave you without a Kansas sunset!

Gruffy and I went exploring one day during Christmas break

These are the "cliffs" we were standing on.



Picmonkey enhanced.

This one is also not the original.
Which pictures do you like the best?  The least? =)
Farewell until summer, most likely!
~Josie
Isaiah 26:4, "Trust in the LORD forever, for in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josie! I think I have told you before that you have some photography talent!

I particularly love the shadow picture! It is amazing what perfect copies of you and Gruffy the sun created!

Junior Josie said...

Thank you, Kelpie! =) I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Patty and Josie, I just nominated you on my blog for the Random questions tag. I couldn't help it, it just seemed so you! This said you are free and welcome not to participate.

http://createdbythecreated.blogspot.com/2015/04/random-questions-tag.html