I did a guest post for Lydia at C'est La Vie (http://createdbythecreated.blogspot.com/) a few weeks ago, and decided to post it here as well, since this blog needed a post! =)
As I contemplated what to post, I got to thinking how amazing God's creation is, and how blessed we are to be able to enjoy what He has created. Romans 1:20 NASB, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." Through this set of pictures, I hope to draw your attention to God's amazing creativity, and how awesome He truly is! I organized the pictures into the different days of creation (I don't have pictures to represent each day, though). These pictures are from Southwest Kansas, unless otherwise noted in the photo caption.
Day 3 - Dry Land and Plants
![]() |
| Manhattan, KS |
| Manhattan, KS |
Day 4 - Sun, Moon and Stars
![]() |
| Konza Prairie, Manhattan, KS |
![]() |
| Killdeer, North Dakota |
Day 6 - Land Animals and People
![]() |
| Insect Zoo, Manhattan, KS |
Finally, even though we enjoy all of what God has created, creation is
not to be worshiped in place of God! 1 Peter 1:24-25a, "For, 'All flesh is like grass, And all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, And the flower falls off, 25 But the word of the Lord endures forever.' " Though earthly things may crumble (as illustrated in the picture below), God's word is eternal!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas celebrating Jesus' birth!
Happy New Year as well! I've never been one to make New Year's resolutions, but one goal I have set is to get at least one more post in sometime before I leave to go back to school. Good-bye until then!








1 comment:
Hey there ladies, I'm really doubting that you have time to do this but if you want to I just tagged you for the Top Ten Villains tag. Actually I tagged Josie because I thought she would be the more likely one but if Patty happens to want to do it she is very welcome to!
http://createdbythecreated.blogspot.com/2016/05/top-ten-villans-tag.html
Post a Comment