Unreached of the Day

Saturday, May 26, 2012

More fun with pictures!

Guess what?  You know how I've been "fixing" pictures?  Oh yeah, I've been posting them on the other blog... no matter!
Well, at any rate, now they have a collage option!  What fun!  Here's my first try:
You may have to click it and make it bigger to see the real picture.  (That actually helps with most pictures! =P )
I like the white daisies... Ma got flowers for Mother's Day and it was fun to take pictures of them!
A food collage!  Whoopee!  This is fun.  I like making collages.  You should try it, eh?
Well, that is all for now.  My sisters and I are supposed to be playing Phase 10, but Irene is instead reading aloud her book that she doesn't like, but yet she likes it.?  Patty is reading our most recent issue of Farm and Ranch, and, as you can well see, I am posting on this here blog.  What a thought!
Irene stopped reading aloud.  She must have eyes in the back of her head to be able to see what I am typing!  Plus eyes that can see through the back of the computer screen! 
Well, I hope you enjoyed those collages, and there very well may be more coming!  Leave a comment if you have an idea for a theme I should do, like the food one!  I could do a color theme... OOOO!!! I just gave myself an idea!  Say aye or nay to vote, or, again, submit your own idea below(in the comment box)!
Have a lovely weekend!
Junior Josephine Joanna Jalopy at your service. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A color theme sounds good.

Private Eye Patty said...

Yep! My vote would be "aye" for all of the above! You should do a horse one now, eh?

Junior Josie said...

Oooo... I SHOULD do a horse one! That would be fun! =D