Unreached of the Day

Friday, May 18, 2012

What?


11 comments:

Junior Josie said...

HAHAHAHA!

Mmmm... tasty!

Anonymous said...

Awesome looking! What is that? Jello?

Junior Josie said...

Yeah, it is jello! Cut into squares. The technical name is Knox Blocks, I think! Or Jigglers. =D

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Cool! I think it looks really neat! That makes me want some Jello...:z

Anonymous said...

whoops! I am commenting with the wrong account! I forgot which one I was on! ;Z

Private Eye Patty said...

Haha. Oh bother. I thought I would get a better reaction out of y'all! But, no, you have to go and think it looks cool! It was supposed to make you mad at me! Oh well....I shall have to just do what I have been scheming up. When I get on a computer that has some pictures on it, that is.

Anonymous said...

How was THAT... supposed to make us mad?

Anonymous said...

Not again! Wrong account! Arg!

Private Eye Patty said...

Whoa! Look at all them comments, and just on a picture of jello! Maybe I should do that more often...

Anonymous said...

You still haven't answered my question Patty-- How was THAT supposed to make us mad? It is just a random picture of Jello Squares. Nothing offending in that.

Private Eye Patty said...

Oh oops! Sorry, Hope! I honestly wasn't trying to avoid answering the question, I just kept forgetting!
Well, I guess the picture of jello was supposed to make ya mad because that is all I did, without words or nothing. And no explanation for what it was even. I just thought maybe it'd bug you, is all! Heh heh! But it's fine that it didn't. I'll just have to try harder next time! Just kidding!