"What God has given us, He wants to use for His glory. Whatever skills, abilities, and gifts that He has given us, will have eternal results if they are placed in His hands to use in His way." - Dennis Best, NTM.
It means to say just one coach, I'm pretty sure... somebody should tell them it has two "coaches" in it! Hmmmmm I wonder if you could change it and still make it work... Oh well! =P
No, I was not on this here blog at around 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. It weren't me! I think it may have been K R. I asked her, and we shall see what she says. Caught indeed! Haha! =) Sorry folks about the silence. Someday I will post some pictures of sunsets and sunrises! =) But not now. =[ MERRY CHRISTMAS!
6 comments:
It means to say just one coach, I'm pretty sure... somebody should tell them it has two "coaches" in it! Hmmmmm I wonder if you could change it and still make it work... Oh well! =P
? Huh???
Sorry about the confusion, Aidyl! Maybe I should have explained it more...oops.
Uh... Patty?? Were you on here this morning?? At about 7, 7:30ish?
If not, we've caught our first spy...
No, I was not on this here blog at around 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. It weren't me! I think it may have been K R. I asked her, and we shall see what she says. Caught indeed! Haha! =)
Sorry folks about the silence. Someday I will post some pictures of sunsets and sunrises! =) But not now. =[
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I'll be lookin' forward to the sunset and sunrise picture post! =D
Merry CHRISTmas to you too! =)
Post a Comment