Unreached of the Day

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pictures of the December Snow! =0)

Well, did I tell y'all that we got a really nice amount of snow on the 19th of December? We got about 3 to 4 inches of snow in all, but it also drifted, so there were several tall drifts as well! The ones up in our north trees were about 5 to 6 feet high! =) So very nice! And what great moisture! Praise the Lord! We have been enjoying playing in the snow all week long! It has been so much fun! And so I am going to share some pictures of this wonderful snow with y'all, so that you can see it too! =D
Us three enjoying the snow! =)

One of the tunnels that we dug in a snow drift...really nifty!

View inside the tunnel

Looking out of the tunnel
Working on digging the tunnels (it was fun!)

Gruffy tries to be helpful, and digs as well!
Snow! Wonderful snow! See Gruffy? He sure was excited! =P

Sledding! Oh what fun it is to go sledding in the snow...HEY!
Trees and snow!
Trudging through the snow to see all the drifts up north.      (I would put more pictures on here, but they all have people on them, and I don't put pictures of people on this blog! =D                                                                                                                           

7 comments:

Private Eye Patty said...

Sorry about that really odd last assortment of words. It got very discombobulated! And I didn't care to take the time to figure out how to right it. I ain't apologizin' neither, sorry!

Junior Josie said...

Very nice, Patty!
I really like snow when we can play in it! =D

Anonymous said...

As I have been saying whenever you post snow pictures, PASS SOME ON WILL YOU!!!

Private Eye Patty said...

I would, iffen I could! Sorry, but I don't think it is possible to do so...especially since it is all melting now!

Private Eye Patty said...

Well, lookee there! It looks like this finally caught ya, Investigator Idalee! It now says that you are from "Dover, Arkansas"! I wonder how that happened! Hmmm...caught red handed, I reckon! Just kiddin'! =) Have a great day in the Lord!

Unknown said...

Your dog is cute.

Junior Josie said...

Thanks... we like our dog, too. =)
We were just curious... how did you find out about our blog?
Should we know who you are? We don't mean to be rude, but we are rather befuddled at the moment! We look forward to hearing back from you! =)