Unreached of the Day

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Quiet...

Well, I know that this has been awful quiet for awhile here, but I reckon that I ain't had anything to say just yet. I am thinkin' about putting some pictures of sunsets and sunrises (KANSAS ones!) on here sometime soon, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe sometime this week...since it snowed, so we can't do soil sampling right now. But did you see that? IT SNOWED!!!! Yep, and not a bad amount either! Maybe around 1 to 3 inches, but it also drifted, so there are places where it is really deep! Yay! And up in our trees there are some really nice drifts for us to play in and mess up! Great fun! =0) I'll let y'all see some pictures one of these days. But for now, you will have to deal with just words! Haha! That is all for this time. Until a later date and time...
 The Terrifying Tyrannical Thievin' Outlaw (roar)

2 comments:

Junior Josie said...

Yay! (To everything) =P

The Terrible Thunderin' Troublesome Outlaw

Private Eye Patty said...

Heh heh. Funny thought. Not. Hey, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! Woo hoo!