Good day, readers of this blog!
I was going to post and put some pictures on that I've taken, but then I realized that I don't have them on my computer; I downloaded them to the family computer when we were home for Thanksgiving break, but didn't put them on mine because my computer doesn't like to store very many pictures... At any rate, a long explanation to say that I don't have any interesting pictures! Except for these first three that were taken way back in September.
 |
| Pictures on the wall beside my bed |
 |
| Patty's desk |
 |
| My desk. (Ooo, I must not have made my bed very nicely that morning, the quilt is all crooked! Ick.) |
 |
| Yup... this is the only kind of pictures I have on my computer currently. Try to guess which herbicide is causing these soybeans to die! |
 |
| Try to guess.... Oh wait, nevermind, this is a picture of one of the identified flats, not one of the unknowns. |
 |
| And this is a picture from last summer. It's evidently been on this blog before but I liked it. Thus, it gets repeated! |
Well, that was certainly an interesting post, was it not??? I was wanting to post some pictures of one of the football games that we went to, but as I said before, those pictures are not accessible to me at the present moment of time. Perhaps you shall be treated to more pictures at a later date of time!
Patty and I have been studiously studying the whole semester, but only two more weeks until Christmas break! We are very excited and greatly looking forward to five whole weeks of no classes! ... And you should be excited, as well, because perhaps this blog will finally get some attention again for a little while!
But, for now, that is all...
Have a wonderful day, and may God bless you richly!
-Junior Josephine Joanna Jalopy
2 comments:
Your desks are so country looking. :) Just like y'all! :D
Have fun with finals!
Heh heh! I hadn't even really realized that our desks were country looking! Hoorah! =)
We both have two finals down and two to go.
Post a Comment