All right. As promised, I am back with some pictures. I didn't get ones like I wanted yet, but here is what I did get.
And then my camera decided to run out of battery after taking some really blurry pictures. Oops. Good thing we have a battery charger!
Oh yeah, I was supposed to put some "words" in along with the pictures. Well, Patty and I have been at college since the 18th, so that kind of explains the silence on this blog. We've been occupied studying and whatnot. And on Saturdays we've been helping park cars for football games(which, by the way, K-State has won both of! The first one 51-9 vs. Missouri State, and yesterday we creamed Miami 52-13!).
The most exciting thing to study for is Weed Science. Coming up with stories to remember the scientific names of weeds is great fun. Like wild buckwheat is Polygonum convolvulus(I can't even remember what exactly our story was for that), field bindweed is Convolvulous arvenvis(it sends you into convulsions because it's so awful)... and I could go on with 30 more weeds that we've learned so far, but I'll spare you.
I don't quite know what to say and what not to say on this here blog. How about you comment and tell us what you would like to hear about?
Have a lovely day/week/month/however long it is before someone posts on this blog again!
-Josie
1 comment:
5 days isn't too bad!
I liked the picture of the building. It looked cool!
As to what to post...beats me!
Post a Comment