Dear readers, (hehe)
I am most incredibly sorry for the lengthy absence that both of the administrators of this blog have taken from their duties.
I like this picture(oops, I probably shouldn't say that since I took it...), so I'm posting it. Ooooo... it makes me miss my dear lil' corn fields! *sob* And it reminds me, I haven't taken any pictures since we've been up at K-State! I miss taking pictures. This is inspiring me to go out and take some pictures. Then I would actually have something to post instead of trying to come up with words to say! I think I shall!
Okay. That does it. I am going to go take some pictures, and hopefully remember to come back and post them along with some info as to what we have been doing in the month (!) since we've posted!
Sincerely,
Josie

2 comments:
sqqqqqqqqqasssssssssssssssssssssssssssdfghjkl
That is Chapman's opinion of your post. :)
Haha! Very creative, lil' Chapman. =)
Post a Comment