Guess what? I can finally put some pictures on this blog! I looked back and realized I haven't really posted any pictures to speak of since July 19, so I might find a lot... be warned! =)
Well, on second thought, after looking through all the pictures since July, I have decided to do a few different posts, so as not to conglomerate them all into one post! Here are July's pictures (from the 20th and 27th) (Oh, I'm sure you were just dying to know that! Ha!)
Soybeans being watered.
A cicada!
Gruffy. In the pickup. Naughty dog!!! (But we put him in there... so, naughty us!)
A hat and a Ford emblem.
And the story begins: The two pickups, about to crash!
Oh, the tree stopped them from crashing.
The scene from above...
Closer up... (Why did I put all these pictures on here? This is getting annoying. I hope you like pickups.)
And the last. How charming; the sun setting right in the middle. (That was sarcastic. Well, the sun is setting, but I mean the charming part is sarcastic.) Next up: Pictures from August, September, and October!



2 comments:
I like Gruffy!
Heh heh... me too! =)
Post a Comment