Unreached of the Day

Monday, April 2, 2012

Random Pictures

Heh heh... here we go again; a "random" post! I'm going to see if it will let me post on two blogs at once...

Here are some of our tulips that are bloomed out. The purple ones are coming yet; hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of them! (Oh, notice anything wrong in this picture?)

Closer up picture of tulips.

Dew on the wheat south of the house. Swingset and sunrise in background!

Close up of wheat. (I like taking close up pictures =P)

Wheat! Doesn't it look neat with the hill and pampas grass in the background? Oh, yeah, it kind of looks like there's a clump of weeds in the center of the picture, but it's just some of the wheat that's farther along. This patch is very finicky about size. Some is real tall and some is real short!

I guess that's all the interesting pictures I could find for now! =)
Josie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah. So the promised tulip pictures are on this blog, I see.

Junior Josie said...

Ah yes, you found 'em! So I guess I didn't need to leave that comment on the other blog... oh well!

Anonymous said...

Nope you didn't. Sorry about that!

Junior Josie said...

That's okay...

Private Eye Patty said...

Sorry folks, I know that it has been a really long time since this blog has been posted on. But we have been unavoidably detained of late! We will see if we can get something posted on here again one of these days! No, we did not fall off the face of the earth, even though it seems like it!
At least the Lord never fails! Remember that!