Unreached of the Day

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Random quotes...

Here are some interesting quotes gleaned from Patty's journal.  (She got them from various sources)
"Looking at the bright side of things will improve, not damage, your insight."
"Rainmaking isn't all that difficult; just plan a picnic or wash your car."
"The cure for boredom is curiosity, for which there is no cure!"  (Yeah, you can't cure the dead cat!)
"The sound of laughter carries farther than the sound of weeping."
"Here's a mystery... Why is soup never spilled on a tie you don't like?"  (...maybe 'cause you never wear it...!)
"Impatience is waiting in a hurry."
"Money talks... It usually only says "Good bye!" "
"You don't need a search warrant when looking for trouble."  (Haha, very funny...)
"An argument is a head-on collision of two trains of thought."  Patty: "Well then, don't let trains think!"  Hahaha!
"If you believe that you are what you eat, don't eat nuts."  (Or bananas or ... Bother, I thought of a whole bunch the other day but can't now!)
"If you like stirring plots, read a cookbook."  HAHAHA!!  That's a good one!
I may edit this post sometime with pictures to go along with some of the quotes, but I'm not going to at this present moment of time!  Hope you enjoyed those...

Josie (impersonating Patty)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Those are very funny.

When is Patty ever going to get back on here? She must be very busy because she hasn't been on in nearly a month!! Not saying I don't like to here from you Josie...

Junior Josie said...

Heh heh! Yeah, I reckon this blog isn't one of Patty's top priorities... =P

Private Eye Patty said...

Hahahaha, you guys are funny! It's like you miss me or something. Well, should I feel honored, or not? Hah. I doubt it.
Anyway, thank you very much for impersonating me, Josie! I do appreciate it! You helped get some things crossed off of that list that keeps getting longer!
And, Idalee, I am very sorry that I have not been on this blog or the other one for such a long time. But, like Josie said, it isn't one of my top priorities, and yes, I have been rather busy. Checking wheat mostly. We have started to work nearly every day of the week now. Josie 2 days, me 3 days. And Saturdays there is usually something going on too, be it indoor or outdoor work.
And I just try to get the more important things done (like reading my Bible!, practicing my instruments, and helping out with chores around the house) before getting on the computer. And sometimes then it doesn't leave time to get on! But that's okay. I actually kinda like it when I don't get on the computer for a week or more! Sorry! Okay, I'll stop now. I will try to post again sometime soon. But I had better go help with supper now. Have a good day in the Lord!

Inspector Irene said...

Nice one Josie who is impersonating Patty... Haha! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear this is not one of your top priorities! For SO many people the internet is!