Well, whaddya know? I am actually writing on here again...after not doing so for nearly two months, I think. Oops. My apologies! Honestly, I am sorry, and I did not deliberately avoid writing on here. I have been unavoidably detained! =D To put that into detailed words, we have been keeping busy soil sampling (though most of that is done now! Hurrah!!!) and checking wheat. =) We put in lots of hours, but it's good pay, and we need that iffen we plan to go to college debt-free. Which we do! Going into debt to go to college ain't a smart idea! Don't do it! That's my advice for the day. It is best to go debt-free if you are going to go!
Okay, now for the pictures. Sorry, we don't really take many non-people pictures anymore...so you'll have to look at the other blog for people pictures! That is, if you have g-mail you can! =) Sorry, was that mean?
Maybe I should stop cattle trailing, and just get on with it. Eh? Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm being annoying again! Isn't that aggravating?
 |
| We worked on the basement some more this winter! And here is some of the progress. =) |
 |
| There are lots of new wind generators/towers going up north of Cimarron and Ingalls right now, and this is one of the supports on the ground still. |
 |
| Some of the bottom parts of the towers up. There are some that have blades on them already, but we ain't got no pictures of them yet. Maybe someday! |
 |
| The south and west walls in our to-be family room downstairs. It looks so different now! |
 |
| The wall that has the white stripes and dots on it (sheetrock mud) was already done several years ago, but the ceiling sheetrock was just done this year! =) |
 |
| Some more new stuff! Very exciting! And fun! |
 |
| Looking down the hallway. This is the east wall. Right behind that wall is Patty and Josie's room. |
 |
| And we can't end a nice picture post without a remarkable Kansas Sunset! To God be the Glory! |
 |
| Nor can we end without a picture of one of God's greatest creations, CATTLE! =) He does own the cattle on a thousand hills! |
May God Bless You Abundantly! Praying that you will grow closer to Him each and every day! =)
7 comments:
Hmmm, maybe it's time to change the snow background, eh?
Yeah, great idea! But maybe later!
=)
Thanks for the pictures, Patty!
I was wondering when you were going to ever do stuff on this blog again!
It look like lots of things are being built out there in that part of KS!
Oh! And I TOTALLY agree with you on debt. Well actually I am more staunch than you. I don't think it's right. :)
Whoaa! You really changed this! The blog description,and the back ground! I think, I'm not sure, but I think I like it.
Well, thanks to Josie, the background is changed again! Thank you for changing it to a spring time theme! It looks nice! =) Better than the dark planet. Sorry about that one, I was in a hurry kinda!
I thought is was a little ...er... strange, but...
Post a Comment