Unreached of the Day

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well, Welcome Y'all!

Howdy!
 This bein' my first post on this here new blog, I don't rightly know what to say. But I will just do a little bit of an introduction I suppose. And, just for your fair warnin', this blog is still in the workings, it is not exactly completely done yet. Just almost. Hah.
 Anyway, some people know me as Private Eye Patty Pammy Piccolo, and that is what I will technically go by. However, there are others who know me as the Terrifying Thievin' Outlaw! And that is what my posts will be signed as. =) Don't be scared away though, it's just a nickname! Nothin' more, really! Well, maybe it is. Ya never know with us outlaws after all.
 This blog is going to be a debating blog! Where anybody who reads it can debate about things with the other readers (and me too of course!). So, just have fun with it, but remember to honor the Lord in what you say and do! =)
 Rules of the blog:
 #1. Obey all rules!
 #2. Obey rule #1!
 #3. Don't say anything that would be putting your fellow sister or brother down, we are not seeking to tear others down, but rather to edify them! And just have fun with debating!
 #4. Have fun!
 #5. Be good humored about it all!
 Okay, well, that is all I am going to say for now. Hope y'all enjoy this blog where we can "chew on our cud", meaning we are goin' to do some serious chewing! Get ready! Also, it is probably necessary that you know that I am a very big cattle person! I like them a lot, and talk about them often!
 Have a great day in the Lord!
 Let's go get 'em!

14 comments:

Private Eye Patty said...

I want it to say "Cattle Trails"! Not comments!!! Do you know how I can make it do that?

Junior Josie said...

Go get 'em? Who? Them bushwhackers??? YEAH!
No, I'm sorry, I do not know how to make the comments say "cattle trails". My most sincere apologies to you! =/
So when we debate, do we just do it in "cattle trails" then?

Junior Josie said...

P.S. Very nice blog, by the way! =D

Grace said...

Nice blog. I laughed for five minutes after the invitation came over the e-mail as i see you liked my idea!
Perfect name.

Anonymous said...

By the way did you know that Ya'll stands for a small group. If the group is very large or if it is several groups you say "All Ya'll"? I'm not joking either and I should know as I live in the South.

Private Eye Patty said...

Thank you very much for the "cattle trails", Junior Josie and Grace! I do appreciate your opinions! I am glad that you like this here debatin' blog! So, what should we debate about first?
As for where we will do the debatin', I guess at first we will just do it in the cattle trails section, but eventually I think I will make some of you authors, so that you can post on here too! Would you like that?
Grace, that is hilarious that you laughed for so long after gettin' the invitation! Yes, I did like your idea! Thank you very much for it! This should be fun!
Oh, I see. Well, I guess maybe I am just always referrin' to a small group! But thank you for cluing me in on that! Much obliged! I will try to change my habits.
Okay, well, that is all for now.

Junior Josie said...

I was wondering the same thing myself, about what should be our first great debate. On the virtues of calling each other outlaws??? =P That would be humorous.

Junior Josie said...

Oh dear, my English was dreadfully misinformed in that earlier cattle trail... I must admit I was distracted by some outside distraction... Anyway, the sentence should have gone something like this: "I was wondering the same thing myself, 'would should our first great debate be about?'" Is that better? I sincerely hope so.

Junior Josie said...

Oh great. I can't believe it. I did it AGAIN!!! I don't think I should even TRY to correct myself. THIS time I meant "WHAT", NOT "would". *heaves a great sigh*. Now watch me post this and read over it and see some fatal error. Perhaps I should just not look over it, and then I wouldn't be distressed over my errors.

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike... So... What should we debate about? Whether Toyota's or Ford's are better? :P JUST KIDDING!!!! I am done with that argument!
The virtues of calling each other outlaws? What's the point of that? We all agree it is a very virtues practice. :D
Don't worry Josie... my English is much worse than yours... That's probably not much help though as mine is very bad...

Anonymous said...

I know! We should debate about whether the law of Burbens Camelot contraction of the comma's international cataklipsing is really a law or not!

.... I think I can win that one pretty easily.... I just through all the words I could think of togther.... one of those isn't even a word....

Anonymous said...

Oh boy... see what I mean Josie? That word was supposed to be threw! Not through... Arrgh!

Private Eye Patty said...

Oh my, I am greatly amused at this. I think we should debate about the way to make our English better! Haha! Wouldn't that be beneficial for us all? And educational? Heh heh. But then again, it probably would get borin'. What do you think?
Josie, I forgot to answer one of your questions from earlier. Yeah, the "Go Get 'Em!" should be gettin' them naughty bushwhackers! Including the KU Bushwhackers who K-State is gonna whoop today!!!
Grace, I am afraid that I do not know what the "law of Burbens Camelot contraction of the comma's internation cataklipsing" is...so, I am not exactly sure how we would debate on this! You probably would indeed win! Haha! But that's okay.
Oh, and sure, let's debate some more over Fords and Toyotas! Just kidding, like you said, we are through with that argument! Heh heh.
How about on the lovely state of Kansas, and how some people say it is flat and ugly? Just an idea.

Anonymous said...

That law is not a real law... I just made it up... That is why I said I would win if we debated about it.