Unreached of the Day

Friday, June 24, 2016

This is a post

Well, I haven't done an official "picture" post since last March, so I figured I should see what pictures I can scrounge up from the last year and a few months!  We'll see if I have any interesting ones. =P

KSU Gardens last spring... a cozy lil' reading nook.  =)




Up on a roof looking down at several terraced drops.

A snake skin Mum found last summer... It was completely intact!

You could still see the mouth...

And the eyes, and everything!  It was really impressive.

A tree and a swamp in northern Finney county.  I kinda like the clouds in this picture.

Sunset from an airplane!  I'll try to get a Costa Rica post up sometime, if you'd like.

I don't really think flower pictures necessarily need captions... do you? =P

Some cattle in an open range area.  I shooed them off the road, then decided to stop and take pictures of them...



Dryland corn...


Milo and the 4-wheeler
Well, I am at a loss of anything exciting to report, so I'll leave you with.... a sunset, of course!

No comments: