Howdy folks! I am truly sorry that I don't have anything more interesting to post, but since I am back at college again I don't have access to all the pictures from home. Thus, I scrounged up a few that I had from before Christmas break to share with y'all. I know, I know, they are hardly what you would call interesting, but I felt obliged to post something at least! ;P
This is a gingerbread house (barn) that the girls in our Bible study put together.
Cookies that Patty and I made to take to our neighbors for Christmas.
And lastly, just a random picture of bees. These are my brother-in-law's bees. He and his sister and brother-in-law raised bees for a couple years.
Okay, well, I reckon that is all for the day.
1 Timothy 4:12, "Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe."
Have a wonderful Sunday!
-Junior Josephine Joanna Jalopy
2 comments:
Love the ginger bread barn! Did you ever eat it?
Thanks! =)
No, we didn't end up eating it... =(
Post a Comment