Oh, I guess the pictures will come first! I found this horse yesterday and took pictures because he was so friendly! =) Yay! The first picture I messed with, and it looks kinda weird.
This one I just auto fixed and changed the brightness and stuff.
Cows, for Patty! =)
![]() | |||
Okay, now for a very lovely quote I read in a book ("There Have To Be Six" by Amelia Mueller) a couple weeks ago! Kind of ironic after the above video, but it still holds true!!
"Occasionally a good man becomes dissatisfied with Kansas and moves
to Oklahoma. He takes good Kansas money and buys a farm which today is
and tomorrow is not, because the wind has blown it away. He tries
Colorado and slushes mud trying to irrigate a strip of bottom so narrow a
cow could jump across it.
Then he hears of Texas and goes down to hunt the bag at the
end of the rainbow. When his money is all gone, he begins to feel like
he did the first night he stayed away from home. He yearns for good old
Kansas and the yearn sticks in his throat and chokes him till the tears
come to his eyes. He would give months of hard work to see a cow
standing at the bars of his old Kansas farm and hear the horn for
supper... And happy is the man who wakes to find that he has wandered
from Kansas only in a dream!"Ah, how true! =D Dear ol' Kansas!
All right, I think that is all for the time being!
-Josie



No comments:
Post a Comment