It all started when I was walking to class and saw two lovely BLUE and RED tractors sitting on the lawn on the south side of the building I was going in to! Hoorah! Case IH and New Holland; the best kind of tractors!
And then went exploring! =D I went in pretty much every building on the south side of campus, and took pictures of cool stuff. First, a stairway. I just like the wood on this one, but wait until later; there's a really cool one comin'! =D
Another picture of the tractors.
A view of a building from the top floor of another across the street.
Above: Some kind of flowering bush Below: A cool view from the walkway outside the library
This is evidently where the professors used to stand and watch when students were taking tests!
Farther away view. This is in the Great Room in what is now the library.
An iris getting ready to bloom. I'll have to go back and catch 'em when they're actually in bloom!
I like the sunshine in this picture.
A neat little circular window.
The really cool staircase!!! It was really cool in real life, and it is so old that it squeaks and the boards sink in when you walk on it! Nifty, eh? =P
Above: A white flowering tree. Below: Nichols Hall. I thought it looked like a castle. =P
See, doesn't it look like a castle?
A picture of what looks like Texas bluebonnets...
Above: A painting of a cellist! It was amongst a big mural of athletics, art, music, etc. And the music one was a a cello! Yay! Below: I REALLY wanted to go in here, but the door was locked. =(
| A pinkish/white flowering tree. |
And lastly, some videos of going down the creaky old stairs! I don't know if you can hear the creaks or not, but they were really neat. =P
Have a lovely spring! =D
4 comments:
You silly girls. Ma just told me about this here blog. How come I didn't know anything about it?
Howdy, Dandi?
I didn't know you didn't know about this here blog! Oops! I thought we'd told y'all. Maybe we didn't! Well, yay, now we'll have another reader! =P Hehe.
Nobody told me either. I am highly entertained.
Really? Hmmm... we must not have done a very good job "advertising" heh heh.
Well I'm glad you're entertained! =)
Post a Comment