Unreached of the Day

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quotes

I was scrounging through my journal and came across some quotes that I don't remember if I've ever posted before or not!  If so, well, you can just enjoy them again!  Heh heh.  Evil grin.

Here's one of my favorites, that fits me precisely!
"Writing is no trouble: you just jot down ideas as they occur to you.  The jotting is simplicity itself - it is the occurring which is difficult." - Stephen Leacock.


"You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue - agree with him." - Ed Howe

"Instead of crying over spilled milk, go milk another cow." - Erna Asp

"No matter what his rank or position may be, the lover of books is the richest and happiest of the children of men."  - John Alfred Langford

"It is impossible to govern the world without God and the Bible." - George Washington

"The nicest thing about dictating a letter is that you can use words you don't know how to spell."

"It is better to be faithful than famous." - Theodore Roosevelt

"One of the pleasures of reading old letters is the knowledge that they need no answer." - Lord Byron

"My wife is tired of planning meals.  She just kicks the shelf at the food market and takes whatever falls off."

"A psychiatrist's couch is where you land when you go off your rocker."

"A man is not always asleep when his eyes are shut."

"Jogging is very beneficial.  It's good for your legs and your feet.  It's also very good for the ground.  It makes it feel needed." - Charles M. Shultz

"I don't like people to talk when I'm interrupting."   HAHAHA!

OK, there's your dose of quotes for the day!  Enjoy!  =P

Most sincerely,
Junior Josephine Joanna Jalopy

No comments: