Unreached of the Day

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer in Full Swing (Whatever that term means)

Well, folkies, I have some pictures for you!!  No people pictures, of course.  If you want those, you know where to go.  =P

A sweet little calf
Cliffs on either side of the road

A river.  Yes, this is in SW Kansas!!!

Oops, out of place.  Here are the little calf's friends and family.

Canola.

Canola siliques (i.e., pods)

The seeds. 

A milo seedling that was having trouble figuring out which way was up.

Horse!  With wind towers in background.

A second horse

And more and more horsies!

A horse sticking his tongue out at me.

For some reason this horse reminds me of an old west horse.

Alfalfa blooms.

Alfalfa again.

More alfalfa.

Wheat!

An escaped horse.

Cool; pickup, horse and corn!

I tried killing kochia with paint, but it rained and washed all the paint off.  I ain't gonna complain about the rain though, no siree!

Yum.  The only fruit you can't see is the pineapple; it's under the egg...
Haha; I think this is funny; I have a farmer's tan on my fingers from driving the fourwheeler with my fingers curled around the handlebars! =P

Okay, that should do it for ya for awhile anyway!  Happy fourth of July early!
-Josie

2 comments:

Private Eye Patty said...

Good day strangers!

Very nice pictures, Josie! I especially like the cow ones! =) And that one where the horse is by the pickup basically, how is that possible? There wasn't even a fence there! Pretty nifty!

Thank you for keeping up with our blogs, since I am so horrible at it. Hah.

-The Private Eye

Junior Josie said...

Oh, I never told you about the escaped horse? He had escaped from his pen! And I couldn't figure out where he had gotten out from and where I could open anything to get him back in. But he was back in the next week.